A happy/sad day for my hats... 9:58 AM

Last week Rick couldn't find his winter hat. He looked EVERYWHERE (um...excuse me while I roll my eyes!) and couldn't find it. SO, one night when he was working late, I went crochet crazy and made him a hat - and even finished the roll of yarn before he got home! It wasn't quite big enough, but it gave him the idea. I sat in my chair with the hat on, and waited for him to get home.
He came in, gave me a kiss, went to get changed, then went to the kitchen for something to eat. FINALLY I said: "Do you notice anything different?!?" He laughed and said he saw the hat, but knew it wasn't for him, because if it fit me it would never fit him. Then I told him that I actually DID make this for him, and even big enough for his giant head! So he reluctantly tried it on - AND IT FIT!
I cannot tell you how happy he is with his new hat - it's really quite funny! He wears it every day, and loves that I made it extra long so he can roll it up. (It was his request, for some reason..?!?)
Happy Hat Day for Rick!!!

...
Then, on a sad note, I finished this cute little puppy for a woman I work with (that's the good part!), but when she went to take it home that night, it got lost. She NEVER even got to wear it. So this is all that's left, this sad little pic I took with my phone. :(

So, if you see a little hat like this somewhere in St. Marys, kindly return it to Norampac - and we'll get it back to it's owner!!! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment