Lexie got baptized, we had a party. :) 4:47 AM

My Little Lexie Loo-Loo got baptized yesterday, and we had a WONDERFUL day. BUT...I didn't take many pics!! Really though, she was as good as gold (of course!) the entire day, and everything went perfectly. She was really good (and serious) when the minister was holding her for the baptism, and when the choir member took her around the church to show her off! Then again later when we had to do pictures (for Mom..those pics to come!).
Afterwards we all came home to have a party. GG and Aunt Gail came - brought by my Uncle Jeff, Mom and Dad, Jeff, Mel, Colby and Shay, Joe and Jennie, Deb, Justin, Colin and Rachael, Dianne, Ron and Amber, Colleen, Chloe and Madison. It was a nice small group. Perfect size really. I had enough time to talk to everyone, and really enjoy the party. Sometimes that can be hard when hosting, but I knew everyone didn't care if it all was perfect (which it ended up being!), so the pressure was off, and I just enjoyed the day. :)

I did get a few pics, so here they are!
Yes, the bows ARE the perfect present. Who needs anything else? Thanks Nana!

This pic cracked me up! Mom and Gail trying to get Lex to smile while sitting with GG!!! If only there was audio to this pic...

My pretty little purple baby! <3
Really, she was happy...and what a pretty necklace! (Thanks Auntie-Auntie-Auntie Gail!)
Lexie's friend Chloe!
And Amber. Just chillin' and checking it all out.
And that, my friends, is all my pics. I put the camera down for the day so I could fully enjoy my family and the party. And I did. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment