We're getting closer to Christmas!!! 7:17 PM

Last night I decided to make my own Christmas crackers. I mean - really, they are really expensive, and filled with crap. (Except the joke - and the crown of course!)

So today I stole Mom and we went on a shopping trip. We had a FABULOUS time, of course, AND I got all my stuff!!
*Pretty red shiny napkins
*Candy
*Toy
*Ribbon
*Sparkles
Then I made tissue crowns, and found cute Christmas jokes online, and...

 PUT IT ALL TOGETHER!

Then, Alfa got into my leftover napkins...and wrapped herself up! (Somehow? AND sprinkled herself? Gosh she is talented.)

And lastly, my Maxwell came upstairs tonight after working hard for quite some time on an art project, just for me. ♥ (Melt my heart!! ♥)
So, we're getting there. Christmas is coming, and the snow is not. I think we will make due. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment