February Fun! 4:52 PM

Today we had a snow day. A full-out-kids home-Rick home at noon- snow day. FUN!! I'm STILL in my pj's. ;)

Here are the monkeys having fun in Daddy's boots...

 (Although Lexie wasn't too impressed...)



This is an MP3 Player holder I made today for Ella! Made to order...!

 (Zoe had to get in on the action)

And a scarf I made for my friend Lisa, but Lexie HAD to try it on, and this...oh yes...this is her smile. ;)

 That's better. :)

Max's Valentines! So cute!!


Lexie in a monster hat (order) trying to sneak into Halle's skating backpack...I think she's been caught!

 This is her 'Monster' face. Oooh, scary!

Movie night after a long (fun!) snow day!

Lex smiling again. Oy.

 She LOOOOVES popcorn!!!

And finally, the snowman hat. I swear she looks like Roseanne Barr in this pic!!! LMAO!

Hope your snow day was a happy one! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment