An 'Older' Thanksgiving 6:25 PM

Thanksgiving weekend. YUM.

Mom made us a turkey with all the trimmings today. It was FAB-U-LOUS!! All I had to do was bring my gang, and a pie. How easy is that? ;)

The trees outside were absolutely PERFECT, and the weather could not have been better. Over all it was an awesome, awesome day. Not to mention a great photography day too!! LOL!

First, we started by the kids filling their shoe-boxes. Ella and Max did our 4 (as Zoe was sleeping, or supposedly sleeping...she never did. She just stood up in her playpen for an hour and a half! Then we gave up and let her come play!), and with a little story from their Mama (aka me!) I think they understood why we do this a little better. Well, ok...Max now understands better. Ella gets it. She's 'gotten it' for a few years now. ;)

Then we went outside to decorate pumpkins, make crafts and JUMP IN LEAF PILES!!!

Later, after I put the camera down (she's not safe for long) Jeff, Colby and Shay came...with Melanie! We had a great time visiting and eating. It was an absolutely wonderful day. :)



Max took this pic of mom and me! <3

Ella took this pic!


Lexie-Loo-Loo eating her bib (yum) and Ella-Bells. Two of my great beauties. :)

I love this pic. Doesn't he look devilish?




Laughing at Nana!




Sleeping outside...again. ;)

Craft time!


Singing in the truck, oh...singing in the truck!

She informs me that she is 'Mother Nature'. Duh.


Alexis and Daddy, happily pondering...









LOVE how the leaves look in this picture!

Little Miss Poser.



Action shot.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I'm so thankful for my PERFECT family. And I totally mean perfect. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment