Thorndale Fair FUN! 5:22 PM

Today we finally got to a fair...the Thorndale Fair! It was lots of fun, a great fair for our kids ages. We had a blast, and the kids were exhausted when we got home! (Zoe was asleep before we started backing out of the parking spot I think!)
Here!! A pic of all 6 of us!! (Spiderman included...!)

Daddy and Zoe enjoying some pie.

Zo had a great time looking at these two pics, she smiled for this one, because she wasn't for the next one..."Happy Zoe"

"Sad Zoe" :(

Spiderman!

Ella eating lemon meringue with a dolphin on her cheek.

Talking to Oprah about different farm animals. They could NOT figure out how she was talking, yet she was a puppet...huh.

Ella's whale balloon animal (no waiting in lines!)

Riding a pony...






This was our first ride (yes, my pics are completely backwards!) And if you can see Zoe, she is hysterically crying. I was so busy trying to get them in a pic that I wasn't noticing that. Luckily she had a Daddy standing beside me nudging my ribs... Oops! (The operator stopped it so she could get off - whew!) After that, she was happy again!

What fun! When we got home I made a pail with a small cut in the top, and the words: "Fair Fund" on the outside. Now the kids can save for the fair all year round, 'cause it's FREAKING expensive!! Wow...

Worth it? TOTALLY. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment