Babies, clothes and a hat. 10:49 AM

Lexie is just so darn cute. I mean really cute. Wow, we create some cute babies, Rick and I... ;)



I got Zo-J some new clothes last night. So today she had a fashion show for me! I was surprised how easily she changed over and over for me (and I only bribed her with 2 candies!) Haha!!!

Twirling. :)




This bubble skirt is TDF!!! She is in mid-jump here.




Small break to give her sister a kiss <3



Right before Alexis was born, we finished Zoe's room in a hurry. I still had a few things I wanted to add...so today I got it all done. I even hung everything myself, and did it all perfectly! I'm so proud!
The "Z", "O" & "E" I created yesterday. Hard to see all the detail, but it's all 'underwater' themed. It was fun to make!



Oh, and while I was taking pics, I looked up at the top of our game cupboard (the one I need to clean off - IT'S ON THE LIST!) and I saw Zoe's little pink puppy behind the 'Guess Who' game! It's a bit smaller than it once was...so cute!

Yeah...she likes her room. ;)

Time for bed.

Another hat. Since I'm selling them now, I'm making them like crazy!! This is one of my favs. I may have to make one (or two, or three?) for my girls!

0 comments:

Post a Comment