Arrrr...!! Some Halloween Pirate Fun! 11:46 AM

Today is our first PD Day of the year. Since I have Halle before and after school, I now have her on PD Days too! I decided that we needed to have an extra-fun day here...so we had a Halloween treasure hunt!
I made clues and hid them all over the house and outside (it's raining today, so the outside ones were limited!) then the kids followed them till they found the treasure!


"I know where that is!"

Treasure!!



Part of the treasure were these little foam things stuck in capsules that you had to put in water to find out the shape. That was a good 15 min of fun. ;)

Painting their treasure chests...they are DEEP into painting here.

So I interrupted them and asked them to smile!!! :D

After more crafts, it was time to make Rice Krispie pumpkins!

Um, Zoe ate most of hers, especially the decorating parts. ;)

Whew!! What a morning! It was lots of fun, but now all they want to do is play, so I'm enjoying some Lexie time. :)

Gosh...not sure how to 'top' this PD Day for the next one...LOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment