Zoe started Preschool! 11:10 AM

Wow, 3 kids in school. Crazy/unbelievable isn't it? I sure think so!

Zoe goes one morning per week to Phoebe's (preschool), and she LOVES it! I was worried that she might make a fuss when I dropped her off, but she was so excited, and THEN she saw the toys...Phoebe had to make her come back to give me a kiss and hug goodbye!
I was happy though, and when I picked her up, she was the most excited about the painting they did. Gosh how kids love to paint!!

Here she is getting ready to go...



*A quick shot of Lex*

At Phoebe's!!!





And...home, ready for a nap. ;)

A few more hats I've made...ready for the store!

1 comments:

Marianne said...

Gorgeous hats! Gorgeous models! I've only got 1 at home now too and it seems so strange. I need to convince my DH that we could use another wee babe (sooner rather then later). I can't believe my kids are growing up.

Post a Comment