Odds and Ends of Winter 2013 6:29 PM

I have my new sewing workstation all set up to sew now! Now all I need, is to learn how to sew. ;)


I've tried a few things - like this sock-skeleton for instance:


I think Zoe likes him the best. ;)
I've also made some bedding for a baby bunk-bed set we got for Zoe for her birthday. It looks pretty good (from afar). LMAO!!

*****************************************************
"A fun snow day" was had by all...seriously, I swear Lexie was having a good time too...I swear!!!
 Zoe, aka Frosty.
 Nope, she won't even LOOK at my camera, let alone smile. :S
 This is as good as it gets.
 Ella and Halle so proud of their snowman!
 Ryan, aka child labour. ;)
 Ella and Halle SO proud of their snow dragon!

**********************************
TOTALLY RANDOM PHOTO: Max, so proud of his potato volcano, that he made me take a pic of it. ;)

 ***************************************************************
Colleen's surprise birthday party!! It's great being 35, although lonely for that week (until she turned 35 too!)
 Happy with her basket of 'stuff she loves'. :)

Really, she had only started drinking...really!

0 comments:

Post a Comment