My #4... 5:53 PM

((hmm...after reading my post I realized that maybe my title was confusing...what I meant was that Ella is #4 (her shirt) on her soccer team this year, PEOPLE!))

Ella played her first soccer game of the season last week (Uh...yeah, little late on the pics!), and I took approx 400 photos...basically until my fingers turned numb from the cold! Love it! :D

I was completely amazed at how well she did - she was right in there kicking the ball like crazy, and this week she even scored (or closely assisted) a goal!!! I had no idea that a kid of mine could be that good...and it's only been 2 weeks!!!! She simply MUST have some of her Aunt Deb and Dianne's gene's in there... ;)
Hard to see, but Ella's actually kicking the ball here!!

With a new year also comes the "Fab Four". 2 little girls that are in Ella's class (Chloe and Halle) plus Halle's friend, makes up the Fab group...it's really quite cute!! (When they aren't playing...LOL!)
The Fab Four hugging, awwwwwww!!!
Ella and her BFF Chloe holding hands!

1 comments:

AngelaSpots said...

Looks like fun!

Post a Comment