Summer, finally on it's way! 5:32 PM

Ahhh...another Friday off. I couldn't have enjoyed it more! ;)

Ella had school today, so it was just the LO's with me! We had a fabulous 'playing' day, as that was the ONLY thing I wanted to do, and we enjoyed it. :) What fun!!! Max and I even sat down to watch a movie together when Zozo went for her nap, and I enjoyed that a lot too...or I should say I felt refreshed after (Um...my eyelids only closed for a min!) LOL!

We re-arranged the toy room, and to the kids it's like a new area all of a sudden! GOSH! I'm going to do that more often! Here they are playing tea party...

Zoe - trying to give me an apple

Then tonight after supper, they simply all turned into goofballs. Not sure what turned them, I just thought it was normal pasta...?!?
Here is Ella showing off her new tinkling scarf/skirt thing. I thought it would be fun for her birthday party at Grandma Jennie's. We'll see if Rachael likes it and maybe she can have one too - then the girls can tinkle around at their party!
Zozo, trying to get Ella's belly button, it was pretty funny!!! :)
A few days ago I picked the kids up from Gillian's, and Zoe had a ponytail!!! It was pretty funny, and about impossible to get a pic of it! Here she is turning just as I was to take a pic...
And here it is! (Hey! It's hard to take a pic of a constantly moving little girl!!)
PILE ON! Poor Daddy was giving horsey-rides one night... :) (Note Zoe's hold on Rick's hair? I guess she was holding on for dear life!!!)
So cute!!!

1 comments:

LJ said...

I love Zoe's dress. My Zoe used to have those jammies too. I loved them SO much!

Post a Comment