The Weishans are coming!!!!!!!!!!! 5:46 AM

Saturday GG had a bbq for the Weishans - Bob and Nadine. (Oh, and FYI - the Weishans are long-lost family from California). Although we had planned on coming (Rick too - but no Ella - she was at her BFF's birthday party!), at the last minute Rick had to work. :( So I called up Gram and told her we couldn't come, only to have Rick tell me less than an hour later that he WAS indeed coming. MEN!
SO...we decided to surprise Gram after all, and I'm glad we did!
Both Zoe and Max were pretty darn good on the drive down, but getting closer to Sarnia, they started to get restless. We decided to stop under the bridge to let them stretch their legs. Oh what fun! I'm just sad Ella missed it. Obviously next time - we are hitting Point Edward again!!! It's sooo beautiful!






We got french fries and ate while watching the river, I was in LOVE... *bliss*

When we finally decided it was time for naps, we were back on the road heading for GG's.

This is my FAV pic from the party - Dad and Zoe on the swing! Look at their faces!!!! :D


Bob and Bob... ;)


Zoe LOVING her belly-b!!!




Max, listening intently.


This series of pics is by Rick. Isn't it cool? Max jumped and jumped and jumped!! Oh what fun! (Oh, and he didn't hurt himself until he tried to climb UP the stairs...yup - that's my boy!)





Max with Grandpa's motorcycle helmet on! (He used to be afraid of it...I'm thinking he's not anymore!)



Aunt Rudy with Zozo...



I think the aunts were trying to corrupt my children...


Yup - either that or child labour. Hmm...?!? And yes, Aunt Jeany - you are guilty by association.


My beauty Zoe (like the horse's arse?!?!?! LOL!)


All dressed in their pj's - Max fell asleep almost instantly, but Zoe held on for 20 min or so before she finally fell asleep. It was a lovely ride home. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment