Yes, my MJC obsession again... 5:52 AM

I LOVE Matilda Jane Clothing. The problem? It's too much money, so I only buy a few pieces here or there, either BST or on a VERY big sale - like the one they just had!
I received my VERY FIRST MJC package in the mail yesterday! They had a wicked awesome sale about a month ago, and I took advantage (but I should have bought more!).

Oh, let's be clear here - it's girls clothing, so when I saw "I recieved" it, it really means Ella. ;)
We received just one dress, one pair of leggings and one pair of tights. (I really wish I had gotten more!)

Here are the leggings - which are super-soft, and really cute!




Here is my Ella-bells trying it on, and OF COURSE, twirling. How can you NOT twirl in a dress like this?!?







Awww...let's not forget about how cute Baby Z is! (Even without her clothes on!) ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment