Max started Preschool!!! 7:29 AM

We've been talking about Phoebe's (preschool) all summer long, and until last week Max thought I taking him there - staying WITH him - and bringing him home. Uh oh. This I learned as Ella told him that I would be dropping him off and LEAVING...which did NOT sit well with my poor little boy. He has been really clingy lately, always wanting me to pick him up, and wanting me all the time. I think it's partly his age, and that's he's now a 'middle child'. Poor little guy!

So, this weekend (pre-preschool first day) we played Phoebe's, and I must say - it worked PERFECTLY! We played that I was Mommy taking Max to Phoebe's, gave him a kiss and hug and said 'good-bye', then left (while I ran around through the kitchen and livingroom) and then became Phoebe! It was great fun, and did the trick. When I took him there on Tuesday for his first day, he was so tired of me trying to 'prepare' him, that he said something like: "Yes, I KNOW! You are leaving after you drop me off!" LOL!!!

When we first walked in, he was quite excited to play with all of the new toys, and barely looked at me at all! I gave him a kiss and hug, then said my good-bye and headed for the door. He didn't even look up until Phoebe said: "Ok! Good-bye Mommy! We'll have a great day!", Max piped up and said: "She's not your Mommy!" to Phoebe!!! It was hilarious! Then right as I got to the door, he ran over to me and gave me another kiss and hug. *Oh the love...* It was perfect.

Ok, so I've included a lot of pics, but I couldn't help it! He's just so darn cute! Here he is in his preschool outfit, complete with his FAV Darth Vader tee... ;)





Not sure why this pic is so small, but he was supposed to turn around and show me his dinosaur backpack - and this was his 'pose'...


Ouside by our new little tree!


Simply ADORABLE!


Baby Z, NOT impressed with all the picture taking. She was ready to go see NANA!!!


These are the wonderful pics I was ALLOWED to take at Phoebe's. That's it - he was done. (He found her paper, and had to bring it to her - but EW it was dirty!! LOL!)



So my Mr. Max is now a pre-schooler! Can't believe it!

OH! I just remembered a funny story about him (this rarely happens!). I have many nick-names for my children, and I sometimes call Max - Mr. Max. So the other day he was in the bathroom, obviously had finished and called out to me: "Ooh Mr. Moooooommy! I'm done!" LMAO!!! It was soooo cute! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment