Sweeeeet Winter Wheat! 8:05 AM

I've heard from various ppl for years that this Winter Wheat place near Sparta is great. I was skeptical - I mean it's all about the gift shop right? How great could it be? Well, I guess I learned my lesson, because it was AWESOME! And yes...we DID buy something at the gift shop...LOL!

This is my FAV pic of the day. All 3 - so cute! LOVE Baby Z's face!!




This was her 'extra' pose. She's such a model-wannabe!!



Typical Zoe camera-stare. She's all smiles, and laughing, then I try to click and...well, this happens.


Zoe-J fell in love with one of the trees. You can see the progression.




I missed the kiss, but be assured, this lucky little tree got both a hug AND kiss from her!!!


GOSH this was exciting. A tree had *gasp* FALLEN DOWN.


Walking on the tree!





Max always squints his eyes when smiling. So Daddy (is this ironic) told him to open his eyes up AND smile...!!!




Enjoying the harp music.


And our flower we took home!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment