My little kidlets... 6:54 AM

Yesterday we had the Older reunion, so before we left the kids were in 'ham' mode so I grabbed my camera! Max was DESPERATE for me to take a pic of him sitting on the box-thing in our front yard. It's for electricity or something? (Maybe I should know this?!?) And his feet were on the other big box thing in our yard. ?!? LOL! He loved it anyway!!!


Ella was wearing her new Jie Jie dress. Yes, it has a name. ;) It also has wings!! She 'flew' all day long... ;)


Twirling, which you simply MUST do when wearing a twirly dress. Duh.



This was her good 'pose'. How cute is she?!?


...and then there is my little ripper Zoe. Nothing like getting down on your hands and knees in your new MJ...little bugger!!! LOL!



Little piggies!!!!! :D


And my two 'ham's'..!!


Max was very seriously tracing our name in the stone. It was VERY exciting, and obviously VERY serious...

0 comments:

Post a Comment