Robert Munsch simply rocks... 12:08 PM

Yesterday I took Ella and Colby to see Robert Munsch at Centennial Hall. He was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G., of course! I took Ella 2 years ago and thought he was amazing then!! I can't wait to take Max next time.

I took the afternoon off work, went to pick Ella up, then Colby from school, and went to SilverCity to see Alpha and Omega (the movie). It was excellent, and the kids were too!

Then we went to Michaels' for some crafts, and then East Side Mario's for a birthday dinner for Colby. WHAT FUN. Seriously, this age is hilariously fun.

After dinner it was finally time for Robert Munsch. He really is freaking amazing. He had them captivated the entire time. Me too...except when Ella-Bells was tapping me on the shoulder so I would watch her act out all the actions...LOL!

What a wonderful distraction from my horrible week. :)

(Please excuse the HORRID pics from my phone...ugh!)





0 comments:

Post a Comment