Zozo's big adventure...again. 11:09 AM

Yesterday at Joe and Jennie's Rick pulled Zoe's elbow out of it's socket again! Poor little thing! So we headed off to Emerg and waited for the doc. While we were waiting she was doing REALLY great. I mean, it must have been painful, but she was singing with me and playing as best as she could. I even got her laughing at one point!
The whole time I was really hoping for her to 'pop' it back in again by itself - so I kept asking her to give me a "high five" with her right hand. Finally, after MUCH asking, she took her left hand and VERY gently picked up her right hand and placed it in mine! It was all very slow, and oh, soooooo adorable. My heart broke a little for her!
Once the doc came, he did a very quick little twist of her arm, and all was better! He told us he'd come back in 5 min, and if she could give him a "high five", we could go! Whew! While we were waiting I blew up the glove he gave her (it was a BOON! She looooooves balloons!) and she was in heaven. He came back, she gave him a "high five" and were out of there! Whew! Poor Daddy learned his lesson the hard way though. :(



Oh, and after putting her outfit together that morning, I TOTALLY and COMPLETELY feel in love with MJ again! Her ruffles finally fit!!!!! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment