How much drama can one camera have? 6:49 AM

I'm still down a camera :(

BUT a brand new one is on it's way!!!!!!! I'm very excited!

So here is our camera drama so far:
1. I dropped our Canon Rebel and broke the flash (oops..!)
2. It will cost a minimum of $230 to send back to Canon to fix (yeah...)
3. Rick bought an external flash from Ebay for $120
4. External flash works - but not when it's attached to our camera! (Hence - our camera is REALLY broken) and now we are stuck with an external flash. :S
5. Rick bought a fancy new camera (that might be here this week!), and upgrade too...
6. We find out that the external flash is for a FILM camera, not digital (the Ebay ad was wrong - whew!)
7. So we are back to our original camera with a broken flash, and the new fancy-smanshy one coming!

OY!
Oh, and here is new new FAB scarf. Yes, I realized the day after I bought it that it does NOT match my coat. So I am now starting a new trend. Join me if you dare. ;)

Hey - wanna buy a camera? It's awesome, as long as you don't need the flash...!!! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment