NEW CAMERA PICS! 8:29 AM

FINALLY!! I got to play with the new camera last night! I also got to make my first Planetbox lunch for Max! He has a Goodbyn, which I love, but his Preschool teacher told me that he can't open it himself, and she really wants to teach independence, SO...since I happened to have just bought the Planetbox for Zoe (but made sure I got a gender-neutral one - SMART MOMMY ALERT!) Max got to use it!

It's MUCH more fun to fill...I hope he likes it! He was so excited about it last night, it was so cute! He took all the magnets off, then put them on, then took them off again, and played with them everywhere they would stick. Who knew they were just that exciting?

Here is my creation for my first attempt to fill the Planetbox:


And Ella's Goodbyn: (not quite as exciting, but hold a lot more stuff!)

Now, onto pics of my kiddies! The new camera absolutely ROCKS when you want to take a pic WITHOUT the flash, for more natural light! The other one would just take majorly blurry pics. So I experimented with taking pics with no flash last night...

Rambo-Max
(This morning we saw the moon still up in the sky. Max looked up and said: "Mommy! It's not half anymore!" Funny realization...crazy how they make you appreciate every little thing!)



Zoe was a bear last night. She found the dress up bear ears, and wore them after her bath, until bed. Ahhh..good times. :) I LOVE her curls after the bath, but the disappear by the morning usually :(

My little 'mother' helping out her little bro. Making sure his mask in 'just right'.
We call this: "Karaoke-Welder"

My cute little Zozo!
This weekend (and this past week) she has had a cold. So she figured out how to say: "Nose running!" and come up to me or Rick to get her nose wiped. It's soooo adorable! In the morning she asks for "Cheerio", "Bow" and "Mil" (aka bowl and milk) for breakfast. That one really blew me away! Her vocab is increasing sooo fast. I've been teaching her to call Max - including the "x" part. So she now says it correctly.
When I ask who everyone is, she can name everyone. "Mama, Dada, Ella, Max, Nana, Bopa" and when I point to her, she says: "Zozo" LOVES IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is VERY smart, and will answer a yes or no question correctly pretty much every time. She loves nodding her head 'yes' for things. It's crazy how accurate it is too. She understands probably 90% of what I ask her to do the first time. Even long sentences like: "Zoe, can you pick up the ball and go put it in the toy room?"
She'll just say: "Yup!" and go put it away...

My new fav thing she does is yelling "Yeah!" all the time! Max got up too early one morning, so I had to go put him back to bed (luckily it doesn't happen that often), and when I came back upstairs, I heard a muffled "Yeah!" from Zoe's room!!! LOL! Obviously it was a good dream! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment