MY NEW CAMERA IS HERE! Oh, and the Parade... ;) 12:05 PM

FINALLY! We have a new camera! I just may have to take a picture of it. It's really awesome. We can now get rid of the old one (not that my husband WANTS to...he wants to keep it. Oy.), as well as sell the old HUGE Paparazzi lens we have for the old one, because the new camera has a lens that will do the work of BOTH!!! I'm so excited!

...now do I have pics with my new camera to post today? No. (Duh) The few we have taken are nicely at home. ;)

But I do have a few pics from the Ingersoll Santa Clause Parade on Saturday! Did I mention that we were IN it? Dad put a float in for the Tillsonburg Power and Sail Squadron, and drove his riding lawn mower with the dingy attached! Mom and Dad decorated the dingy all up (so cute!) and Ella, Max and Colby rode in it. I walked beside (to make sure no one fell out) and we had a BLAST!
It was funny that my kids were absolutely fine (I was worried they might be nervous?!?), but it ended up being Colby that was freaked out. He told me about 1/2 way through that he didn't like how high it was. So cute! I promised to stay close by his side, so he was a little less nervous afterwards... It was just funny coming from the practically professional dirt bike racer (yes, at 6)!! LOL!

Oh, and even though we have our new fancy camera, Rick used the OLD one to take pics at the parade. He said he was 'saving' the new one...Oh, ONLY my husband!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!

***Mind you - Rick only took ONE of these pics. The rest are from my dear mother...Luckily her camera has still worked through all of this!!!

Zo-J watching the parade, and CLUTCHING her box of Smarties Daddy bought her! ;)


Here we come!!



And last, but certainly not least, Shay came with Nikki to pick up Colby afterwards (we saw and waved like crazy when we saw her on route!!). Note her new boots? She is VERY excited about them, and would pose for Grandma ONLY because of the boots!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment