A little update on... ALEXIS 6:03 AM

Lexie-Loo-Loo-Belle is a whopping 6 1/2 months old, and 21 lbs. WOW. She's growing and thriving like crazy. She is happy - pretty much ALL of the time. Zoe calls her "Wexie-Woo-Woo"!! LOVE IT!
We have started solids, and she loves everything, especially Cheerios. I'm totally impressed with how well she can already pick them up and shove them into her little mouth!
From day one, she has been sleeping through the night - from 7pm to 7am...which was (weirdly) wonderful! THEN...around 4 months she decided she should get up once or twice. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted. Last night she only got up once though...and all I had to do was pop her soother in, so WHEW! Hopefully she'll be sleeping through again soon. At least a mother can hope right? It doesn't really bother me too much, I know it will happen soon, and knowing she is my last baby, I want to cherish every single moment of her littleness even if it makes me yawn throughout the day...LOL!
Rolling over is her new hobby. 2 weeks ago she discovered how to roll over, and now she is already rolling across the room. Funny how fast it happens!!
She absolutely ADORES her brother and sisters. There's simply nothing they can do wrong (most of the time that is...), and when they aren't around, you can see Lex looking around for them! It's quite adorable.
That's all I have for now, and as everyone and their brother keep telling me, I am busy...so I have to jet onto something else now! Laundry perhaps?








Halle is a big help around the house now too. She comes before and after school and blends in like nothing. Plus...she loves Lexie. And how could you not? I mean really....

0 comments:

Post a Comment