My 'gnomey' bathroom...finally! 6:19 AM

Just in time for the 'Older' Christmas at our house this year, we finished the downstairs bathroom, and the theme? (YES there is a THEME to my bathroom - duh!) GNOMES! I love gnomes, and when trying to decide what to do for our bathroom (that wasn't the same ol'-same ol' - you know me!) I thought I would take advantage of my weird 'gnome' love, and show it off! I'm VERY happy with it. I can't help but to smile now every time I pee. (!)



The 'toothbrush' gnome. Thanks to my Mama for that one! (His name is Roy)

My 4 baby gnomes on the wall! The BEST part of the room by far!


These are the wooden gnomes I made for the bathroom. I have kids, so I embraced the fact that they needed something to 'play' with in the new bathroom.

My prettiest gnome. His name is also Roy. (Sigfried is my gnome that stays safe upstairs...)

YEAH! So if you want to smile while you pee, come visit me and my gnome bathroom. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment