The Mini-Van Express! 6:13 PM

Tonight we went on our first every "Mini-van Express"! It was AWESOME!

I was so worried that Rick would have to work late, but he got home in perfect timing and I had everything ready - it was perfect!!!

Rick took them downstairs to brush their teeth and put them to bed, while I made the popcorn and put the chocolate suckers on the van seats. I made hot chocolate too, and grabbed the camera and had housecoats and slippers ready.

Once they found their tickets their eyes lit up with excitement..really! It was awesome. TOTALLY worth it! They came up and I punched one letter on their tickets each, then we piled into the van.
We drove around the town for about an hour and had a wonderful time. They were so happy!
When we were almost home I finished punching their tickets.
Ella: hope
Max: love
Zoe: laugh.

Ella wants to scrapbook her ticket! We are so doing this again next year! <3<3<3

Here is Lex all ready to go, and looking quite exited - don't you think? ;)

Wahoo we are on our way!


What a perfect night. I'm so happy! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment