A 'couldn't be more beautiful' day... 12:03 PM

Today is beautiful...I mean in so many ways. I'm home with my babes, it's my husband's birthday and the weather couldn't be nicer (well, it IS March after all...). This morning I took all the kidlets over to Mom's then to her park. Oh what fun!! I didn't bring my camera - on purpose - because I just wanted to enjoy everything, and just not stop. And we did. We even (Shhh....) peed in the bushes. OH MY! Ok, so I didn't, but the kids did. Oh what fun I tell you! ;)

Anyway, you will just have to imagine all the fun we had today...!

Now yesterday I did get the camera out for approx 2 min (!) and got a couple pics of the SIX kids that I had! Justin, Colin and Rachael came for a visit, and we had a blast! It's unbelievable how much they can EAT!! LOL! I'm just used to little ppl, not these BIG kids! And oh my - as Deb so nicely pointed out - Justin is almost as tall as me. WTF?!?!?!?!?!?

Anyway, the kids had a blast - and were EXHAUSTED last night, which was nice for us!!
So here are 4 of the 8 pics I took (!) yesterday. Including Mr. Max with his FAV hat on. He is completely in love with his dragon hat, and simply MUST wear it at all times. :)




3 comments:

LJ said...

I am so jealous of that swing set!

Anonymous said...

just trying to finnd a way to leave a comment and i think it is working love max's hat too and i wish we had room in our backyard for that play ground

Anonymous said...

here's a comment Mom

Post a Comment