I did it! AND ZOE IS ONE!!! 5:49 PM

I made it through my first week back at work! Whew! It was exhausting, and stressful, but at least it's over. Zoe did pretty good at Gillians (her babysitter) but broke my heart a bit when I would go pick her up and Gillian would say: "THERE's her smile!". What?!? She didn't smile for her ENTIRE first 2 days!!! This is MISS SMILEY. All you have to do is LOOK at her and she smiles. She was also having milk issues (she has a touchy stomache, and the homo milk was bugging her) so by day 3 at the sitters, she was smiling. YEAH!! :D

Today Mom looked after her since she had swimming, while I cried at work feeling like a horrible mother because I wasn't with my baby on here FIRST birthday. :( I got over it though, I knew she was being loved by Nana, so that helped. And I got LOTS and LOTS of squishy hugs tonight when I picked her up, so all is good now! :)

Zoe got her present tonight and LOVED it! It's a piano/toy thing that she can stand up and play with. It's nice because it's easy to move, so I put it in the kitchen with me tonight so she could play while I cleaned up a little. HANDY!!!

Here are some pics from tonight...let's just say she was quite happy with her chocolate cake...

Her new toy - so exciting for EVERYONE!
Ahhh...the box. ;)


Her FAV meal - Kraft Dinner... *le sigh* It's already started...

Hmmm....

Ahhh...YES! WE LOVE CHOCOLATE CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Daddy and Zozo playing with her new toy! FUN! :)

1 comments:

Amanda Phillips said...

Love the pictures, I am glad you survived your first week, and wow where has the time gone, how is she 1 already.
Happy Birthday Baby Z~

Post a Comment