She's WALKING! 5:57 PM

Wow... my little Baby Z took her first steps today! What a monumental occassion! I'm so excited! (I have a love/hate relationship with babies crawling on the floor, LOVE that they can get around finally, but HATE that they are ALWAYS touching the floor - Ugh!) So I'm ecstatic when they can walk! Yippeeee!!!!!! :D

Um...and to bring it down a slight notch...(let's not forget how exciting it is that Zoe is starting to walk now...) she fell down the stairs yesterday. Ugh...ugh.

Yeah - hand over the 'Bad Mom of the Year' award...poor Zoe! But she's ok (obviously - have I mentioned the walking?) and there is hardly a bruise at all, so I think I'm in the good. ;)



...
You know when you have an AMAZING idea 'in the moment', and then when it comes time to execute it, it's really kind of stupid? Well, yesterday I was making 'special' sandwiches for the kidlets (as my crockpot chicken was not done on time!!), and I thought I would take pics of the sandwiches, and post them - because they were going to be SOOOO YUMMY!!!

Well, they weren't. I mean, they were ok, but nothing spectacular by any means! So now I have these pics to show what I did, but really, they were just 'ok'. More nutritious at least...

(BTW it's shredded carrot with diced ham, and marble cheese on top - grilled)



...
And last but not least, here is Ella-Bells. This is her new Matilda Jane knot dress that (HAD TO) match Zoe's! It's very cute, and she is wearing it tomorrow, no matter what. Luckily, she has a birthday party to go to (her first one!) so it's all good! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment