I'm in love with a grocery store... 10:24 AM

But not just any grocery store, the Real Canadian Superstore in London. Ok, so maybe not the entire store, but the Portrait Studio for sure. Well, actually it's mostly just the woman working there - Nancee. Yes, I'm in love with Nancee. I really want to call her 'Nanceeeeee' because of how she spells her name, but I with-held it...and only said it to myself. (LOL!)

I took the whole van-load of my kidlets to RCSS this morning in hopes of getting: 1 good pic of Zoe and Max. And *hoped* to get a couple of each of Zoe and Max, plus one of all 3!! And I wasn't disappointed. Nanceeeee was wonderful!! She EVEN got my pics printed for me within the hour!! I mentioned that I was from out of town, so she personally made sure they were printed for me before I left!! Wow!!! :D

While we waited, I took the kids around the store (it's massive!), found a couple of cheap toys (I'm such a sucker...) and some yummy snacks. Then we went upstairs and munched on our veggies and dip, cheesebun and our cut up fruit. Then, we ended it with some *wicked* chocolate. Mmmmmmmm...delicious!
Poor Max (of course) reacted to the veggie dip, but I couldn't stop him, he was in LOVE...so I just let him eat all he wanted, even though his face went all red where the dip touched. :( (at least he was happy!)

Then we picked up our pics and came home. Zoe and Max fell asleep, and Ella went outside to play when we got home...Ahhhh...it was so nice. Now Ella is drawing beside me while the LO's are sleeping. I LOVE days like this! Soon they will all be up and it will be TIME TO PLAY!!!!

Here are a few pics we got (not the best quality having to scan them in, but you get the idea!)







0 comments:

Post a Comment