The kids rooms! 7:09 PM

So I realize that after so much hard work on getting the kids rooms all done, I've never really taken any good pictures! (excuse me while I roll my eyes!)

So here they are. Note, Ella is actually sleeping in her room as I took the pics...LOL! I forgot to take them before they went to bed...but it's not like she noticed. I turned her light on, and she didn't even flinch, once she's out - she's out. Whew!

Here is Max's "John Deere" room. I was pretty darn happy with how it turned out, and so was he!!!




And Ella's pink and purple room. :)




And finally, this is how I found them tonight, Max all curled up in Ella's bed (again) but sleeping right on her chest...although it doesn't seem to bother either of them!

Awwww....my sleeping babies!

My note for tonight: Baby Z is turning into quite the little toddler now, walking pretty much everywhere, and looking more and more like a toddler. She's changing so fast - except when I nurse her and she falls asleep, then she turns right back into my little baby again. *Sigh...* Love it! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment