My amazing man. 7:31 PM

My husband, is amazing. I mean, really amazing. I know I talk about my kids a lot, a LOT...but don't be fooled, there is one truly amazing person helping me raise our little angels, and that is Rick. He's a wonderful father, he's kind, attentive, sensitive, caring, patient and loving. Tonight he was reading Ella her library book before bed (he's in charge of the 'big kids', as I'm nursing Baby Z before bed), and this is what he told me about it:

"You know that library book Ella's got? It sucks!"

"Why?"

"Well, it's just stupid, I could barely read the end, stupid book."

"You mean the 'Love you Forever' book by Robert Munsch?"

"Yeah, Ella kept asking why I skipped a page, and I told her to just give me a min..."

...LOL, he was trying not to CRY!!!! EVERYBODY NOW...."Awwwwwwww...."!!!!!!

So adorable. And that's why he's a great father. ;)



1 comments:

momwifemaid365 said...

So sweet! :) (p.s. love the new blog skin! )

Post a Comment