Baby Bunnies! :) 12:10 PM

A couple weeks ago I was walking back from our composter when I saw something at the base of one of our little maple trees. It was a bunnies nest! We had 6 tiny little bunnies burrowing in the mulch at the bottom of the tree! So I went out to check them out, and who follows me out? 3 little bunnies of my own... ;)

Here is Max in his most FAV place: (aka the sandbox)

And my Zozo...no that isn't chocolate on her face - you guessed it - it's sand. UGH. When I saw that (she was nicely playing in the play house) I stopped for a moment to take a pic, then turned instantly into 'HYSTERICAL MOTHER' and ran over to clean her face (and mouth-ick!) out...Oh Zoe!!!

And my little 40-year old posing by the bunnies, DESPERATE to see them!

A couple days after Rick and Ella went outside to cut the grass, and found one of the bunnies! Soooo cute!!

Since that day, they all disappeared. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment