Baby-to-be Demaiter, and some cousin's to boot! 12:36 PM

(I'm finally getting caught up!)
A couple weeks ago, we had a baby shower for Dianne (Rick's sister). She's due this week...! I'm very excited! We don't know if it will be a boy or girl - but my guess is boy, so no doubt she will have a girl! LOL!
Here are her presents from us!

A beautiful piece of art from Ella:

And a present for the baby from Ella:

Loren showing Zoe how to use the skipping rope:

...which turned into Zoe putting on a 'show' for Loren and Rachael!

She's dancing, BTW...





She was just cracking the girls up!!!

Beautiful Loren

My husband, smiling. YES! (This does NOT happen much. He must have been drinking..?!?)

Mr. Max, trying to skip!

Awww....my Maxy!

Preggers Aunt Dianne & Ella! (Oh, and Grandma Jennie holding Zozo!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment