My AMAZING Day Off 5:40 PM

I had today off - I've had all the Fridays off pretty much since I've been back to work, and I'm LOVING IT!! But once July starts, I have to start working Fridays again (everyone now...) Awwwww......!!!! Poo Poo Me!

BUT enough of that - I DID have today, and it was FAB-U-LOUS!! I took the kids to the splash pad today, and Nana met us there. Oh what fun! Max isn't quite as much as a water baby like Ella and Zoe, so he got changed quickly back into his dry clothes (which ended up almost being more wet than his bathing suit!!)

Afterwards I left Max and Zoe at Mom's so Ella and I could do some shopping. I got myself TWO new pairs of shoes, a TONNE of stuff for them all at Bonnie Togs (DARN that place!) and even a new pretty shirt for my cousin's wedding in a week! (Plus a few other things pour moi! Tee hee!) It was fun, Ella is so much fun - as a little girl now! And so easy to take places. Gosh my kids are fun!

I took just a *few* pics of them today at the splash pad... ;)



Here is Max patiently waiting at the side for Ella...


Then he THROWS the water at her! They both love it! :D


My Baby Z...


Nana and snacktime!


Cute little chubby legs...I just want to squeeze them!



My darling Maxwell, with his new swim shirt on! (AFTER the splash pad - for next time I guess!)


Here Baby Z is helping Nana with her clothes pins...!


Doesn't she look like an actual 'doll' here?


Princess Zoe adoring her grandparents


The princess is ready to go HOME!

1 comments:

momwifemaid365 said...

Your kids are freaking adorable!!!! Glad you had a nice day!

Post a Comment