Happy crocheting weekend... 6:12 AM

Since my Christmas break I've gotten my energy back. (Well, mostly back...LOL!) So this weekend I decided it was time to get crackin' on Max's teacher (Phoebe)'s koala hat. She is from Austraila, and loves anything koala!! I really hope she doesn't already have a koala hat, but if nothing else, it will hopefully be different! I hope she likes it! Here is Ella-Bells modelling it!

I was very happy with how it turned out, and because it was for an adult, I used buttons for eyes instead of crocheting ones. I love the effect!

While making this one, I asked Ella if she wanted a koala hat - but she said no, I'd rather have a panda hat. She has asked for one a while ago, but it's just one of those things I never got around to...

SO...since I happened to have all the yarn I needed, I crochet'd my heart out yesterday and finished it last night. She simply HAD to have a pink bow on it, so at 10:30 last night I was desperately trying to find a bow pattern online..LOL!!! I'm happy with the hat, but I want to redo the bow.

This morning when she saw it she was sooooooooooooo happy!!! SOOOO worth it!!! :D

2 comments:

LJ said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that panda hat. Um, you should definitely make them to sell!! Ella has good taste- the pink bow is the PERFECT touch!

Pie for the Eye said...

Oh my gosh , these are adorable. I think my all time favorites. Great job (and you have a very cute model too)!

Post a Comment