1:04 PM

Today's Post is from my mom. I've slacked off lately - something to do with being really busy with my three babies, and attempting to grow another one at the same time...!

"Today Ella and Zoe decided to have a sick day and spend it with Nana. They were delivered all pink cheeked and rosy but as the day wore on they faded a little and slept most of the afternoon. Ella woke up refreshed and feeling fine. Zoe woke up feeling punky and just wanted to sit on Nana's lap. Sweet baby.

Anyway, this morning Ella needed some dress up clothes so I dug waa-a-a-a-ay down deep in my cedar chest and found a bridesmaid dress from Janet Munro and a maternity dress of mine. Yes, they were still there. I must have been saving them for this very day! Ella was delighted to have something to change into and she promptly tried everything on, added some accessories and ran downstairs to find my "Cinderella" shoes which I wore to her Mommy's wedding. Didn't she feel fine. Then she found a long slip, a sequined scarf and a shawl and made another outfit, ready to go to the ball. Zoe borrowed the shawl, put on my white sandals and she was set, simple yet so elegant. Aw, I felt like a fairy godmother!

Love,
The Fairy Godmother
Bibbity Bobbity Boo!



Imagine an amazing Nana like that. My kids are so lucky!!! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment