January 8:47 AM

I'm desperately trying to catch up on my blog after having a couple weeks off at Christmas. It was WONDERFUL to have the time off, but I got behind computer-wise because I was barely on it! So...this is kind of a catch-up post. A few different things, and I see, mostly of Zo-J!!

Here is Zoe in her pink Adidas outfit from GG. It is completely adorable!!!!!!!! One of my fav outfits by far!




Zoe has always wanted to be included in anything the other kids do, so of course, she has realized that she also wants her hair done (just like Ella!). "Dooe air dun" And she sits down in front of me and plays with the elastics. This day she got her usual 'tree' on top. Then she went to play, the decided it simply wasn't enough, so she came back for more. She seemed happy with the pig tails I did, and off she went again. The third time she came back I was running out of hair, so I braided her pigtails, and this is how it turned out! They stuck straight out - just like Pippi Longstocking. I called her 'Pippi' all day long. The kids had NO idea who I was talking about, but I was amusing myself!! ;)





Max is finally starting to give up his afternoon nap. But it's an adjustment, for sure! He's pretty darn tired at night when he misses that nap, and sometimes doesn't quite make it to bed...


I bought this outfit from a friend, and had smartly put it away in her closet, thinking it was too big. Then, (luckily) the other day I got looking at it, and realized that it should fit, and low-and-behold, it's perfect! It's so much more adorable on! And the tights look like they have socks on the bottoms...so cute!!



Last, but not least, my crazy Max. He'll do anything to see himself on the camera after I take his pic!!!


I'm thinking the next post better be dedicated to poor Ella who was barely in any of these photos!!! No worries, I'm sure it will even out. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment