'nother ultrasound! 12:00 PM

Yesterday I had to get another ultra sound because the last time baby V wouldn't cooperate to get all the measurements the needed! ;)
Since this was like an 'extra' ultra-sound, and Rick had just gone to see one, I thought maybe I'd take Mom to see! Ella wasn't in school yesterday either, so I stopped by Sandra's to pick her up too! GIRLS DAY!

We all went to the hospital, and after the technician had done his measurements, they got to bring Mom and Ella in! It was very cool to see the baby again. It seriously does NOT get old!!!!


And NO...still don't want to know the sex, so it's just Baby V for now. :)

Afterwards Mom, Ella and I went to eat lunch at Coffee Cultures (yum!) and then walked up to the new store Dwell. What a cool store - PLUS I know the owner! Oh what fun!

Ella and I then went to Princess Elizabeth to register Max for JK (the principal for the new school is currently at Princess Elizabeth, so that's where we have to register him), and then went to pick up Zoe and Max and got home EARLY! How nice...home in enough time to make a REAL meal, and prepare for swimming!

I signed the kids up for swimming lessons - all 3 at the same time! I was really worried about Max, so I talked to him lots before we went, and his response was always: "I want to swim with YOU", or "I don't want to go.." Ugh. As it turns out he was the MOST excited to get IN, AND didn't want to get OUT!!! :D I was so happy!!!

Mind you, he wasn't the greatest listener to his teacher (LOL) and kept going off to do his own thing while he was supposed to be waiting...but he did have a big class, and there was a LOT of waiting to do. (I thought the limit was 5 kids/class?)
Overall they did wonderful. Ella's class might be changed. It was a BOY teacher, but she didn't seem bothered at all (whew!), and only one other boy in her class. She said it was all fun, so, so far, so good!

Zoe was CRAZY in the water. I could barely hold her!!! She was swimming like MAD...oh, it was funny. She was VERY happy...so I think we have another water baby on our hands!!!

Afterwards Rick met us in the family washroom and all the kids had a shower. It took a while (we were the last ones out!) but we got them all washed and dressed in their jammies, and promptly took them home and plopped them in bed. They were all out like a light! :D

Whew!!!
I was EXHAUSTED afterwards though...glad it's only once/week!!!!!!!!

Great day overall though, but I am looking forward to doing some crocheting tonight...since I had NO energy to do ANY last night!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment