The "shell" hat 10:42 AM

A co-worker of mine has employed me to make quite a few hats for her already, and her latest request was one for her friend. Her friend always wears hats, is really funky, so it needs to suit her. No problem...no pressure there at all... ;)

Anyway, my friend Colleen did this hat, then I got the pattern from her AND Angela (my original crochet guru) and started in Monday night. Last night I finished it (yes, it was quick!!) and tried it on, and...didn't like it. At least on me. I was so disappointed. It worked up so well, and I love the yarn and pattern, but it just looked like poop on me. So I reluctantly brought it to work with me to show my co-worker, but fully intending on going home to start again.

Much to my surprise - she LOVED it!! PLUS...another co-worker fell in love with it, and put in her OWN order for the same hat! LOL! Shows what I know eh? ;)



And last, but not least, here is a pic of Mom and I at the Josh Groban concert a couple weeks ago. It was FAB-U-LOUS...oh, how I *heart* Josh!!
(Honestly though, why do I take pics like these? My phone/camera SUCKS in the dark, but I guess you get the idea. We were so giddy waiting for him to come on stage!!!! <3)

0 comments:

Post a Comment