Crazy, crazy children I say. 7:05 AM

Last night Ella desperately wanted to do a photo shoot. She kept showing me all her poses, and wanted me to take pics of her! It was really cute! So...I did! The other 2 wanted in on the action as well, of course!

Max has the CRAZIEST faces...he is hilarious! Even this morning as Rick was trying to scold him, he was trying to hold back the laughter while Max was mocking him...LOL!!

Zoe wanted in on the action. So she got her new hat, and tried desperately to put it on herself...it was very frustrating. Poor thing!

Finally Mommy stopped laughing at her, and helped her put it on. ;)

Twirling, twirling...!

I honestly have no idea what is going on in this pic, but I thought it looked funny, so I'm including it. :)

And... my sweet boy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment