Ok, I'm ready. 7:49 AM

My cousin is having her first baby - and she's due in 3 weeks. I decided to attempt a baby blanket for her, but I find that I get so easily bored with doing plain rows back and forth...that it's taken me a while to finish it. PLUS, I made it too big, so it's taking extra long! BUT...I finished it this weekend! YEAH! Ok, NOW she can have her baby! I'll let you guess the sex of the baby...
Can I just mention that this is a DECENT picture of all 3 of them?!?!? Whoa...I'm impressed. (LOVE Zoe's purse, and baby. They go EVERYWHERE with her...!)
Oh, and LOL I'm SURE that Max isn't signing "I love you" on purpose, but I'm just going to go with it. ;)

Ella, on the other hand, IS. (Bed-head and all!)

Zoe LOVES her stroller, and is very frustrated that it's only a downstairs toy. She totally gets her doll fascination from her GG Doris I think. She has a baby or a stuffy under her arm, pretty much all the time. Now, please let me explain, this is a DOLL stroller, but sometimes Zo-J forgets that she is HUMAN and NOT a doll, so she puts herself in the stroller, then can't get out. It's really quite funny...

And here we have Mr. Max modeling Grandma Jennie's new hat. I'm really hoping this is what she is looking for. She gave me a rough explanation of the hat she saw, and wants...so we'll see when I give it to her! At least I know it's the right colour...
Maxwell, my little artist is wearing it quite well, don't you think? (He was quite into his movie, so no eye contact that morning.)

Ella, on the other hand, can be coerced into modeling anytime, anywhere. She looks quite Français, non?

And the back. It didn't photograph very well. I do love hot heavy it is. Let's hope Jennie likes it!!!! *crossed fingers*

1 comments:

LJ said...

That is a GREAT pic of the three of them- they are all smiling and not pulling out each others hair. What more could you ask for?! Ella looks fabulous in that hat. Red is a good colour for her.

Post a Comment