This is the way I like my ham... 7:38 AM

Last night I stayed up past my bedtime so I could finish Max's new triceratops hat, and I'm SO glad I did!! He LOVED it this morning! Sooo worth it!!!

I told him I needed to take his picture quickly before we left, and boy can he be a 'ham'!! These were too funny, so I'm including lots of pics of my 'ham'. This may be the ONLY thing that differs Max from his father, although I wonder if Rick was like this when he was 3? Doubtful. This must be his one and only trait from his mother...tee hee!!!






********************
This morning Rick told me the snow had melted enough so we could now see all the 'trails' in our backyard. What? I had no idea what he was talking about. Then he showed me:
(Ella is pointing them out for me - note her hair she did all by herself this morning? Beeeautiful...LOL!)


Turns out we obviously have mice or moles living in our backyard, and they had made little tunnels under the snow!!! It looked pretty cool to see them all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment