A pixie hat for my little Pixie... 5:48 AM

This weekend I got a new pattern for a "Pixie" hat. I was so excited to get it started! I ended up making it a little too big (kind of on purpose!) so it ended up being for Zo-J. Last night I put the finishing touches on it, and this morning I couldn't WAIT for her to wear it! She's really good about wearing a hat - but ONLY if she's going outside. Wear one for a photo shoot? Nooooooooooooooooo...!!! She sooo reminds me of MYSELF!! LOL!

Anyway, as we were getting ready to leave, I popped the hat on her. And unlike other hats, she wanted NOTHING to do with it!! She kept asking for her "diddy hat" (aka: kitty hat) instead. Oh well...it's still cute. And of course Ella wants one now...!!



Max didn't want to be left out of all the action, so here's my boy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment