Kindergarten, vs. Kinder Eggs...? 6:57 AM


FINALLY I had a moment to finish my doll. She's not perfect, but pretty good for my first try, and Ella LOVES her - which is really nice. She held her ALL day yesterday, and has to sleep with her every night. The only thing left is maybe to add a little pink flower to her dress, but otherwise she's done! Yippee!!!
Now I'm onto making my purple bunny. I'm hoping I can easily find these 'safety eyes' and some synthetic beans to put in it's bum and appendages...we'll see!

This morning on our way to the babysitters, I told Max that I have Friday off, and I'm taking him to see a Kindergarten class!! I thought he would be quite excited, but he hesitated (thinking) and then said: "So, do we get Kinder Eggs when I got to Kindergarten?"
LMAO!!! I then explained that it wasn't quite the same thing, and he tried to assure me that he would like a Kinder Egg at kindergarten because he really liked chocolate, and there was lots of chocolate in a Kinder Egg. Oh, my boy!!

Zoe is completely blowing me away with her speech, and the sheer amount of learning she has done lately. She is counting ALL THE TIME...she can make it to 19 (with a few breaks) already!! My little smarty-pants!!! She is also singing constantly. Both Rick and I laugh every time...always a different song (she's learning a lot of new songs from Early Years - the babysitter takes them there almost every day), and she's pretty good at them, considering I can figure out which song it is pretty easily! Wow...

I'm just dying to know this new little baby. I can't WAIT for him/her to come out and show us what he/she looks like and who he/she will be like! So far Ella is like my mom (through and through) but looks like her Aunt Dianne. Max looks like Rick, acts like Rick...pretty much a tiny version of Rick...! Zoe still looks like Rick, but acts like me. I secretly like that, even though she's got my stubbornness among other issues...LOL!!! At least I understand her, so that's good right?

1 comments:

LJ said...

That doll is fabulous! Great job- you are super talented! Funny how you can pinpoint who your kids look like (because you know everyone else in the family to compare them to!) Every time I look at your kids I am amazed that three kids can look SO much alike!

Post a Comment