Adorable Fun.... 10:10 AM

Ok, so like a MILLION years ago, I had ONE little girl, who fell in love with her princess shoes (I'd show you pics if I could find the old cd...oh dear!), and NOW I have another little girl - same age, who loves her new (to her) princess shoes!



I'm thinking - why bother buying a Halloween costume this year when your child fits into your Build-a-Bear costumes?!?

Max is obsessed with Darth Vadar right now. So, he put on his welding mask and his super hero cape, and became...*wait for it*....DARTH VADAR. He wore his costume to Costco yesterday, and every time someone would look at him and ask him about his welding abilities, he would reply: "I'm DARTH VADAR!!" It was sooo cute!
(He simply HAD to be Darth, even while helping Daddy cut the grass)


The kids found 'Frustration', and had a blast, NOT playing the game mind you, but loved popping it, and playing with the coloured markers. Oh what fun!! ;)



(Note the pigtails? She is REALLY good about letting me do her hair. She sits very still...I wonder how long that will last?!?!)



That's my Zo...she reminds me of my Aunt Jeany here - one of her leggings falling off, but does she care? Nope....still as cute as ever! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment