Girly Birthday Parties 11:35 AM

(Poor Max waiting desperately for cake - this pic cracked me up!)

This past weekend we had Ella and Rachael's birthday parties at J&J's. Kevin, Erin and the girls made it down too! Ron and Dianne brought Baby Amba, so we were *almost* all together! :)

I brought over the pools for the kids to play in, and they went over pretty darn well!!
Here is Loren ready for water-fun!





I believe Zoe was unaware that she was actually pouring water onto her cousin...oops! Sorry Loren!

Break time (note the 'tree' in her hair? It's the FIRST time she's had a tree!!! LOVES IT!)

Happy Zozo with Daddy :)

WHAT'S THIS? A smiling picture of Rick? ***Excuse me, I just fell over...***

Rick found the kids this way - Loren reading to Zoe!!!

"Mommy said to smile, and I'll get a piece of cake."

Eeyore



Jennie & Baby Z

The girls and their cakes made by Aunt Erin - amazing yet again!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment