I 'Bento'd!!!! 6:22 AM

Yesterday we recieved our Goodbyn lunchboxes for Ella and Max! They come with stickers for them to decorate! WHAT FUN!
After the kids decorated them, I washed them and then realized that Ella could use a 'dinner' today - so I got to pack my first Bento-style lunch!

I have to say, I'm in LOVE. It was soooo much easier! I just opened it up, and filled all the spots. No fooling with little containers, trying to find lids, and using pre-packaged foods. It was AWESOMELY easy. :)

My inspiration: http://www.anotherlunch.com/
I think I'll be checking her out more and more once Sept starts and I'm making lunches every other day for the kidlets!!



I found this on their website:
"We chose to use a local printer in Washington state, because they offered local quality with corporate efficiencies. They are FSC-certified and are very much in-tune with their waste and recycling procedures. We utilize their unique printing expertise with vegetable-based inks, recycled materials, and water-based solvent adhesives. We also use their warehouse to store, assemble and fulfill orders for Goodbyn. They’re the last link in the chain before Goodbyns reach their next destination: the store shelves and really excited kids."

Mmm...can't wait to see if she liked her lunch!! :)

2 comments:

LJ said...

So where did you end up buying yours? I'd like something similar, but I don't want to pay a fortune. I was going to order from Reusablebags, but the shipping was $20!

Otiiva said...

I got it from http://www.raspberrykids.com/ it's Canadian - Vancouver I think.

Post a Comment