My baby went and turned FIVE!!! 10:52 AM

I can't believe my Ella is five. I remember nursing her in my nice rocking chair in my watermelon house...*le sigh* WHERE did that time go? Crazy...it's just so fast.

Well, on a good note, it was a fabulous day (for me anyway!), and I think my little princess had a pretty good day too! ;)

I took off work for the afternoon, so I surprised her at Gillian's at noon, and took her out for lunch! (LOVE this pic of me...niiiiice.)




Ella and her 'cold plate'. The waitress was laughing when she brought it out, saying: "Oh! I didn't realize it would be quite so big!" LOL!

Then after visiting with Daddy quickly, we went back to Gillian's to swim all afternoon. Oooh, it was so much fun!!
Once all the little kids woke up, Gilly made everyone special 'sprinkled' birthday ice cream cones.

Zozo - SO happy to have ice cream - her FAV!

A rose between to thorns, or the other way around?!?! ;)

I love this pic - I think it's the dress swooshed around her effect?

Now she is FIVE going on 40...faithfully reading her card first... ;)

A new purse! (and backpack, plus a few other odds and ends!)

The cake she has been drooling over for MANY months...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ELLA-BELLS!

*Make a wish*

Blow them out!

Grandma Jennie and the birthday girl! (Oh, and Max's cheek!)

Awww!!! Sibling LOVE!

"Leave me alone, I'm eating cake." (complete with pigtails!)

Happy Birthday Ella-Bells. You are a shining star my dear, don't ever change. I love you to bits! Love, Mommy

0 comments:

Post a Comment