A fun fashion show 12:26 PM

I've just started buying clothes online for the kids. So much more to pick from! :) Well, ok, I've only done it once (although I've made one other purchase since!), so I'm still a noobie!!!!

We received our first package on Friday night, and I wanted to wake Ella up soooo badly so she could try it all on! ...but alas, I had to wait until the next day ;)

(Note the 'poses'? Hilarious!)

Nothing like a good twirl shot.



Max decided he wanted in on this action, so he's posing with Ella...and NO, that is NOT his middle finger, it's actually his ring finger. (not really sure where that pose came from..?!?!?)

Cracking me up!!!! :D

Now Zoe wanted in on the action!

She's getting right into it!

LOL!!!! These pics are just cracking me up!!

When all was said and done, I actually got 2 decent pics of all 3 of them!! YEAH FOR ME!!

HA! And I thought it was hard to get TWO kids to sit for a picture!!! LOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment