Babybook time... 1:02 PM

Since I've completely slacked off in the babybook dept, I thought I'd better get caught up on here.

Zoe:
at 15 1/2 months old (gosh almost 16 mons!) she is a 'Chatty-Cathy'!! She will come up to me out-of-the-blue and tell me something (not that I can understand it), then walks away. It's just too cute!
Recognizable words right now: up, bye-bye, cracker, bubble, puppy, Mama, Dadda, Ella (her first word!), uh oh!, this, more (which she can also sign), duck, quack-quack, baby, all done!

..mind you, as of last Thursday, the list is getting larger and larger...and she will now repeat anything I ask her. The words are coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is now running after her big brother and sister, and tolerate them VERY well. Even when Big Max barrel's her over on his way to do something, she just picks herself up and carries on, without any concern. She simply adores her brother and sister! Yeah!! :)

If you ask for a kiss, she will pucker up for you, and lean in. She LOVES kissing her hippo (her fav purple stuffy to sleep with), as well as baby dolls. I guess she is related to GG after all! :)

Max:
Max is speaking VERY clearly now, and experimenting with larger words. He is VERY ready for school, although still has to wait another year! He's all excited about starting Fefe's though in September (aka Pheobe Campbell's - a preschool she does out of her house - near Embro). He will be going one day per week. He even has to bring a lunch!! I'm very excited for him.

He is completely obsessed with Star Wars right now, ESPECIALLY Darth Vadar. EVERYTHING is Darth Vadar right now. Even when we go out, he needs his costume on. It's simply adorable.

When we watch tv, he wants to snuggle with Rick or I. Usually the minute I sit down, he's on my lap. He's a real lover (that's for my gram ;) ), and potty training really well too. He's just about there, he just needs 3 nights in a row to wake up dry and it's underwear time!! Whew!

Ella:
Ella has just turned 5, and although she has always been very mature for her age, seems to have matured even MORE in the last week. Is that possible? She helps me 'mother' Max and Zoe, and loves to help me clean up and organize. The words that come out of her mouth simply astonish me most days...but in good ways!! She used to be "four, going on fourty", and now I think she is "five, going on fourty"...LOL!
Ella's vocabulary is amazing to me, she LOVES using big words (always has) and practises with them all the time. She even corrects her siblings... ;) I think we have a little teacher on our hands. Every day she is more and more like Nana Dianne, although she looks like Aunt Dianne!

That's all I can think of for now...UPDATE OVER! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment